The class begins with a breathing exercise and movements gently opening the body followed by traditional yoga asanas. In the end we do some exercises challenging the core muscles.
In this class you get to test also some inversions which are upside down exercises executed by using a FeetUp yoga chair. You don't need to have any earlier experience from yoga, our instructor Mariko Pajalahti gives you guidance throughout the class and variations for the positions. By using the FeetUp chair there will be no pressure for the neck whatsoever which makes the execution of inversions much more pleasant and easy.
Instructor: Mariko Pajalahti.
When: Wednesdays at 16:30-17:30
To who: Everyone interested in yoga and core exercising.
What to bring: Comfortable clothes. A Yoga mat and other equipment is offered at the studio.
Note: Dive into the pools and relax in our saunas after the class! Swimming ticket 10€ when purchasing a wellness ticket.
Please take a note of:
• Each instructor designs their own classes by theirselves therefore offering variations to the classes' content. Variating allows to find new dimentions on excercising.
• Some classes are more intense than the others.
• Remember to give yourself time during more challenging excercises – practice makes perfect!
• Everyone is welcome to our classes no matter the starting level. The atmosphere in our classes is playful and open. Supporting the overall well-being of the body and mind is the most important thing!
Benefits of our weekly wellness classes:
• Adding and boosting the total well-being of both mind and body
• The strengthening and enhanced flexibility of the body
• Improves the ability to focus
• Improves the fluid circulation of the body